Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
La Roche-PosayAnthelios Mineral SPF 30 Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral SPF 30 Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid provides oil-free, 100% mineral sunscreen protection while hydrating the skin.
- Oil-free daily face moisturizer with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide for broad-spectrum SPF 30 mineral sunscreen protection
- Non-greasy face moisturizer with hyaluronic acid provides 12-hour hydration
- Hydrating cream texture leaves skin feeling soft and smoothed
- Helps prevent visible signs of premature skin aging caused by UV rays (when used as directed with other sun-protection measures)
- Powerful antioxidant complex helps protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays
- Ideal for all skin types, especially dry and sensitive
- Formulated and rigorously tested for skin tolerance, even on sensitive skin
- Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation
- Allergy tested
- Dermatologist tested for safety
- Cell-Ox Shield Technology features zinc oxide and titanium dioxide for broad-spectrum mineral sunscreen protection plus powerful antioxidant protection with senna alata, a tropical leaf extract known to defend skin cells against damaging free radicals that can accelerate skin aging
- Hyaluronic Acid helps hydrate and plump skin
- Glycerin moisturizes and hydrates the skin
- Panthenol (a form of vitamin B5) is known for its moisturizing and skin-conditioning properties
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water is naturally rich in minerals with scientifically demonstrated soothing and antioxidant properties
- Chemical sunscreen filters
How To Use
Apply sunscreen generously 15 minutes before sun exposure or as last step in skincare regimen. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating & immediately after towel drying or every 2 hours.
Tip: 100% Mineral Filter Sunscreens are formulated using only Titanium Dioxide and/or Zinc Oxide as the active ingredients. These mineral actives are opaque powders, so a 100% mineral sunscreen can leave an ashy, purple or white cast on some skin tones. To help the formula blend into the skin, dispense onto fingers and warm in circular motion, apply onto skin in small sections. Rub well until the formula is no longer visible.
Precautions: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Active: Titanium Dioxide (5.5%), Zinc Oxide (10%). Inactive: Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triethylhexanoin, Silica, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Chlorphenesin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tocopherol, P-Anisic Acid, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin.