Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
Get the at-home facial experience! Made with Glycolic + Salicylic Acid to lift dead skin + Grape Extract rich in Tartaric Acid, Honest Beauty All the Feels 10% AHA + 2% BHA Resurfacing Peel revitalizes skin to reveal a smooth, bright complexion! Designed to exfoliate + renew for a healthy glow
- Get the at-home facial experience with all the feels!
- Glycolic + Salicylic Acid to lift away dead skin cells + Grape Extract rich in Tartaric Acid
- Revitalizes skin to reveal a smooth, bright complexion Designed to deeply exfoliate + renew skin for a healthy glow
- Vegan + Cruelty Free
- Clinically Tested & Toxicologist Audited
- Mix of AHA + BHA : to resurface skin
- 15% Grape Ferment: rich in tartaric acid, an AHA
- 10% Glycolic Acid: exfoliates dead skin cells for smooth skin
- 2% Wintergreen-Derived Salicylic Acid: BHA
- Spirulina: rich in niacinamide
How To Use
Start with clean, dry skin. Apply a thin, even layer and leave on for 5-10 minutes (do not exceed 15 minutes). Rinse off and reveal a new you. Avoid using other acid-based products and retinoids for 24 hours before and after each use. Do not use more than 1-2 times per week. Patch testing is recommended before using this product. Always apply an SPF/sun protection while using this product and for a week after you discontinue use.
Patch testing is very important if you're new to acid peels. Acid peels can feel a bit buzzy or tingly, which means they are working. However, some people may be more sensitive to acid peels and should not use them. Here's a the quick-and-dirty on how to perform a patch test for the All The Feels 10% AHA + 2BHA Resurfacing Peel.
Patch Test Instructions:
- Apply a small amount of product to a clean, dry portion of your inner forearm.
- Leave the peel on for desired time (Honest Beauty recommends starting with 5 minutes if you're new to acid peels), then rinse off. Some tingling is expected during use of this product, but rinse off immediately if the tingling progresses to burning or becomes intolerable.
- Monitor the site for post-application burning, itching, redness, peeling, swelling, or blistering over the next 24 hours.
- If adverse effects develop, do not use this product on your face.
PS - you can repeat this patch test with new time intervals before you extend your peel length past 5 minutes. If at any time you feel that the tingling sensation is unbearable, wash the product off and the sensation should subside. If it does not, try a cold compress to cool the irritation and contact your doctor. Happy peeling!
Precautions: Use as directed. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes, and eye area during application and wash-off. If eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Do not use on sensitive, damaged, or peeling skin. If any adverse reaction develops, discontinue use and contact a physician. Keep away from children.
Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycolic Acid, Saccharomyces Ferment, Glycerin, Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Starch, Arginine, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Silica, Lactobacillus Ferment, Sclerotium Gum, Hydroxyacetophenone, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tin Oxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77492).