Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Your routine, simplified. The Dyson Airstrait dries and straightens hair simultaneously. Take hair from a wet to finished look - with one machine. Wet to dry straightening, with air. No hot plates. No heat damage.* Engineered to maintain hair strength*** and protect shine.
- Pioneering Dyson technology uses high-pressure airflow to straighten hair as it dries.
- Air is precisely heated and projected evenly through the tress as you style - with no need for extreme heat.*
- Airflow is projected downwards at a 45° angle to create the tension needed to align hair for a smooth end style - with less damage and breakage.**
- Glass bead thermistors, located in the machine arms, regulate airflow temperature up to 30 times per second, to prevent extreme heat damage and protect hair's natural shine.
- Straighten and dry hair - at the same time. Take your hair from wet to finished style, with one machine.
- Touch-up or refresh your style from dry.
- *When used in wet to dry mode.
- **When used in wet to dry mode vs. hot plate straighteners which operate with extreme heat.
- ***When used in wet to dry mode vs. unstyled, untreated hair.
- Dyson Hyperdymium motor A 13-blade impeller spins up to 106,000rpm, propelling 11.9 liters of air through the machine per second. This generates 3.6kPa of air pressure, powerful enough to straighten hair as it dries.
- Style from wet: Three pre-set temperatures - 175°F, 230°F and 285°F.
- Refresh from dry: Style at 250°F, 285°F or use the optional Boost mode for maximum shine.
- Intuitive airflow when you need it. Your machine senses when hair is between the arms and automatically drops to low airflow when it's not - for quieter, more efficient styling.
- LCD screen: High-definition color display shows airflow and temperature settings, for easy reference when styling.
- Lock feature: Slide the button to lock and unlock the arms of your machine. Use with the arms locked to gently pre-dry hair and create volume from the roots.
- Auto-pause: After three seconds of inactivity your machine will automatically pause to save energy. Simply move the machine to restart the airflow.
- Dyson Airstrait
- Non-slip heat mat
How To Use
Style from wet:
- Start with towel dried hair: Unlock machine arms. Select Wet mode. Select maximum airflow and a high temperature. Lock arms and rough dry your roots. Unlock arms and select desired styling temperature and airflow. Finish drying and straighten as you style in sections. Once your hair is dry, select Cool mode and set your style with cool air.
Straightening from dry:
- Select dry mode to touch up and refresh your style. Select desired temperature and airflow. Optional Boost mode is available if required. Straighten hair in sections. Select Cool mode Set style with cool air for shiny finish.
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This brand is excluded from most Ulta Beauty coupons.