Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Tab through the images or use the previous or next buttons to navigate each product image
The Nioxin 5% Minoxidil Hair Regrowth Treatment For Men contains minoxidil, the only ingredient clinically proven to effectively regrow hair.
- The Nioxin Hair Regrowth Treatment contains Minoxidil the only ingredient clinically proven to effectively regrow hair and treat male-pattern baldness.
- Minoxidil topical solution 5% has been shown to regrow hair in men.
- A colorless liquid designed to be used only on the top of the scalp.
- Apply one mL with dropper 2x a day directly onto scalp in hair loss area. Using more will not improve results.
- The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person, and results cannot be predicted.
- When first beginning the NIOXIN Hair Regrowth Treatment, hair loss may continue for up to two weeks. This hair loss is temporary, but if it continues for more than two weeks, clients should consult their doctor.
- Minoxidil Topical Solution USP 5% that reactivates hair follicles to stimulate hair regrowth.
How To Use
Apply one mL 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area. See carton and enclosed leaflet for complete directions. Using more or more often will not improve results. Continued use is necessary or hair loss will begin again. When using this product do not apply on other parts of the body. Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water. Some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture.
Precautions: May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs.
- Sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs.
Do not use if:
- You have no family history of hair loss.
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy.
- Your hair loss is associated with childbirth.
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss.
- You are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful.
- You use other medicines on the scalp.
- Your hands or feet swell.
- Scalp irritation or redness occurs.
- Unwanted facial hair growth occurs.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease.
Active: Minoxidil 5%. Inactive: Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water.