Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
L'anzaHealing Strength Neem Plant Silk Serum
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
L'ANZA Healing Strength Neem Plant Silk Serum is an award-winning product that increases shine & strength. Weightless formula provides silky softness without greasiness.
- Weightless formula provides silky softness without greasiness
- Fortifies and strengthens weak, fragile hair
- Protects from thermal heat and UV rays
- Won't weigh hair down
- Great for all hair types
- Professional salon products born in Southern California, L'ANZA products are developed & manufactured in the USA
- L'ANZA maintains a green commitment by ensuring that all our products and actions support a healthy and sustainable Earth
- Neem plant provides healing nutrients including protein, minerals, calcium, carotene and more
- Sunflower seed oil is filled with antioxidants and vitamins to strengthen and fortify
- Meadowfoam flower seed oil adds gorgeous shine
- Sulfates, gluten, sodium chloride or parabens
How To Use
Distribute a small amount evenly throughout damp or dry hair, then blow-dry or style as desired.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Melia Azadirachta Extract, Keratin Amino Acids, Santalum Album Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Hordeum Distichon Extract, Dimethiconol Cysteine, Ceramide NP, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, Sodium PCA, Zinc PCA, Magnesium PCA, Manganese PCA, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Fumaria Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Squalane, Fumaric Acid, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate, Butylene Glycol, Water/Eau (Aqua), Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl p-Cresol, Fragrance (Parfum), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.