Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
AveenoCalm + Restore Nourishing PHA Facial Exfoliator
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
Exfoliate & cleanse skin while leaving it feeling smooth & moisturized. Aveeno Calm + Restore Nourishing PHA Facial Exfoliator is a non-abrasive formula with PHA and oat oil respects skin's natural moisture barrier & leaves skin feeling hydrated.
- Facial cleanser for sensitive skin with a non-abrasive PHA and oat oil formula to gently exfoliate and cleanse, leaving skin feeling moisturized and smooth
- Daily facial cleanser gently and effectively exfoliates to renew skin's surface and reveal a refreshed complexion. Its formula features hydrating PHA and nutrient-rich Oat Oil that respects skin's natural moisture barrier and leaves skin feeling hydrated
- The exfoliating cleanser is made with Polyhydroxy-Acid (PHA), a non-abrasive, liquid exfoliant suitable for sensitive skin. This gentle formula renews skin surface and leaves skin feeling clean while removing dirt and impurities
- The silky, hypoallergenic formula of the exfoliating cleanser has been tested on sensitive skin. The nourishing cleanser is non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores, and it is free of fragrances, parabens, sulfates, alcohols, dyes and phthalates
- From a dermatologist-recommended brand, Aveeno Calm + Restore Nourishing PHA Exfoliator provides gentle yet effective exfoliation to renew skin's surface revealing a refreshed complexion, making it a great addition to any skincare routine
How To Use
Apply a quarter-size amount to wet or dry skin. Massage gently to remove dirt and impurities. Wipe off or rinse with lukewarm water. Gentle enough for daily use.
Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Gluconolactone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Lecithin, Sodium Citrate, p-Anisic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Allantoin.