Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Tab through the images or use the previous or next buttons to navigate each product image
Real TechniquesThe Wanderer Face Makeup Brush Kit
Only here|Item 2591853
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
Take these midi-size brushes on an adventure and create any look your destination inspires with the Real Techniques Wanderer Makeup Brush Kit.
- RT 358 Blending Shadow Brush: Blur shadow into your crease
- RT 359 Tapered Shadow Brush: Blends shadow into the crease & eyelid for a seamless finish
- RT 426 Angled Multitask Brush: Blend blush or detail & contour
- RT 246 Concealer Brush: Apply concealer under eyes or on blemishes
- RT Bag: Stores & protects makeup brushes while on-the-go
- RT 332 Smudge Brush: Diffuses & blend powders, creams, and gels along the lash line
- RT 356 Angled Liner Brush: Use with soft gel liner to create a winged look or with hard gel to create a buildable, more natural look
- RT 407 Multitask Brush: Multitask brush lightly dusts on powders & mineral foundations
- RT 249 Foundation Buffing Brush: Large full coverage application of liquid or powder foundation
- Mini sized brushes are perfect for travel & on the go
- Brushes are best used with face, cheek & eye products in a variety of forms like liquids, creams, or powders
- 9-piece makeup brush set is perfect for adventure & ready to be used to create any look for your destination
- Brushes & bag are travel ready
- UltraPlush synthetic hand-cut bristles
- 100% cruelty-free & vegan
How To Use
Use the RT 426 angled multitask brush to blend blush or sideways to detail and contour.
The RT 407 multitask brush lightly dusts on powders and mineral foundations.
The RT 246 concealer brush works to apply concealer under eyes or blemishes.
Use the RT 249 foundation buffing brush for large full coverage application of liquid or powder foundation.
The 358 blending shadow brush works to blur into the crease of the eye.
The RT 359 tapered shadow brush blends shadow into the crease and eyelid for a seamless finish.
Use the RT 356 angled liner brush with a soft gel liner to create a winged look or with a hard gel to create a buildable, more natural look.
Diffuse and blend powders, creams, and gels along the lash line with the RT 332 smudge brush.
Cleaning, Care, and Maintenance: Clean weekly with Real Techniques Makeup Brush + Sponge Cleansing Gel (sold separately) for improved brush performance.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Bristles: PBT (polybutylene terephthalate).
Handle: PS (Polystyrene).
Bag: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride).