Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
GlamneticGlam Lash Extension Kit
Online only|Item 2607348
Tired of applying a new lash for every occasion? Glamnetic's changing the game with the Glam Lash Extension Kit, featuring their top-selling lashes in at-home lash extensions! It has all the tools you need to enhance your natural lashes for up to 5 days wear per lash, with easy-to-use application.
- Lucky Lash Clusters (1 pair)
- OMW Lash Clusters (1 pair)
- Bond (0.17 oz) & Seal (0.17 oz)
- Bond Remover (0.169 oz)
- Lash Grab Applicator (1 ct)
- Gentle on your natural lashes
- Easy-to-apply in minutes
- Longer lasting at-home lash extensions save you time & money
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Seamlessly elevates your look for all your day-to-night activities with subtle drama
- Get up to 5 days of lashes in as little as 5 minutes
- Lightweight lash clusters won't leave your eyes feeling weighed down
- Made with high-quality synthetic fibers
- Reusable with proper care
- Formulated without carbon black pigment, parabens & phthalates
How To Use
How to apply:
Prep natural lashes by removing any makeup or excess oils to maximize wear time.
Curl natural lashes using a lash curler, then brush on a thin, even coat of bond under your natural lashes - a little goes a long way. Brush only in one direction, so lashes don't stick to each other (near the root to the midpoint of the lash). For thinner lashes, apply 2 coats. For thick lashes, apply 1 coat. Wait 20-30 seconds for the bond to become tacky on your lashes.
Using the lash grab, gently apply each cluster underneath the base of your natural lashes, slightly away from the waterline to avoid possible irritation.
Once you're satisfied with your application, you can merge both the band and the strands of each segment with your natural lashes using the lash grab to bind your lashes and clusters together.
To remove any residue, apply a thin coat of the seal above and below the lashes, and wherever you feel excess stickiness.
How to remove:
Apply the bond remover on a cotton ball.
Place the pad over your eyes and hold for 20 seconds.
Gently wipe off the lash clusters and bond.
Repeat, if necessary, to ensure all residue is removed.
Do not use it if the eye is injured, infected or irritated. Consult a physician promptly if damage occurs. Do not get bond or seal into the eyes, in the event of direct contact rinse with cool water. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This brand is excluded from most Ulta Beauty coupons.