MorpheFilter Effect Soft-Focus Foundation
The Morphe Filter Effect Soft-Focus Foundation is an oil-free, skincare-infused foundation that delivers a natural finish for healthy-looking skin.
- Pore-blurring pigments diffuse the look of imperfections
- Natural, buildable coverage
- Longwearing, sweatproof, and transfer-proof
- Hyaluronic Acid boosts moisture levels and vitamin E delivers antioxidant protection
- Oils, fragrances, and parabens
How To Use
Follow these steps to keep dry skin away and create a healthy-looking glow.
- Begin by gently exfoliating to remove any dry skin. Follow with your daily moisturizer.
- Apply a hydrating primer, like Revitalizer Foundation Primer or Priming Beauty Oil.
- Use a damp Microfiber Beauty Sponge to apply foundation, building product as needed.
- Complete your look using cream formulas for your blush, bronzer, or any other complexion product.
- To set for all-day wear, apply just a small amount of loose setting powder with a large synthetic brush. You can also use a quick spritz of Continuous Setting Mist, or a hydrating formula like Luminous Setting Spray.
Pro-Tip: For an extra boost of hydration, mix a drop of Priming Beauty Oil directly into your foundation and apply, layering as needed to get the coverage you want.
Filter Light 6: Water (Aqua, Eau), Dimethicone, Talc, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glycerin, Polysilicone-11, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isododecane, Sodium Chloride, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Dimethiconol, C24-28 Alkyl Methicone, Benzoic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-12, Tocopherol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).