Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Eczema HoneyMulti-Peptide Eye Cream
Eczema Honey's Multi-Peptide Eye Cream is deeply hydrating and packed with potent peptides to rejuvenate and brighten the eye area. It targets signs of aging by reducing the look of fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles for sensitive, irritated, eczema-prone skin. It soothes, firms and brightens.
- Revitilizes skin by softening the appearance of fine lines, dark-circles and puffiness
- Improves lipid barrier, texture and tone of skin
- Hydrates, soothes and calms
- Formulated for sensitive skin
- Premium natural ingredients for effective results
- Safe, non-toxic and free of harsh chemicals
- Made in the USA
- Anti-Aging Peptides - smooth, firm, lift, refine and brighten sensitive skin
- Apple Extract & Rosehip Oil - powerful antioxidants known to have regenerative properties protect skin
- Shea Butter - moisture booster that soothes irritation
- Honey and Colloidal Oatmeal - moisturize, soothe and protect
- Artificial Fragrance
How To Use
Apply to entire eye area daily. Safe to use on eyelids.
Pre-caution: For external use only.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Coconut Alkanes, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Glyceryl Stearates, Avena sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Honey, Hydroxyapatite, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii Nut Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Steareth-20, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Escin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Benzoic Acid, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Biotin.
For allergy concerns, verify ingredients on packaging prior to use.