Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
First Aid Beauty10% Vitamin C Brightening Serum
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
First Aid Beauty's 10% Vitamin C Brightening Serum helps brighten + visibly firm without all the irritation, clogged pores or smell typical of Vitamin C.
- This radiance-boosting serum helps defend against surface-free radicals that can cause signs of early skin aging.
- With 10% Vitamin C, it's effective and safe, even for sensitive skin.
- Plus, it's lightweight, non-comedogenic and won't leave skin feeling sticky or greasy.
- Vitamin C: Helps brighten + reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Vitamin E: Helps soften skin + fend off surface free radicals
- Squalane: Helps lock in moisture to soften + hydrate skin
- In a consumer perception study with 45 participants after 10 days:
- 93% said skin looked brighter + more radiant
- 98% said this product did not irritate their skin
- 91% said this product felt non-sticky with no bad smell
- 96% said this product did not cause breakouts
How To Use
Twist to open.
Hold pump at 45 degree angle.
Press firmly halfway to dispense a coin-sized amount into palm.
Apply over face and neck once daily in the AM.
Layer with other skincare in order of thickness.
Follow with SPF.
Twist to close to maintain freshness.
Aqua (Water, Eau), 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Squalane, Sodium Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Xanthan Gum, Polyglyceryl-10 Dioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA.
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This brand is excluded from most Ulta Beauty coupons.