Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
PacificaKind Glaze Dewy Glow Layer Face Primer
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
Pacifica Kind Glaze Dewy Glow Layer Face Primer is the ultimate skincare-meets-makeup formula to help support a healthy skin barrier, and create a dewy, soft-focus finish.
- Dewy & nourishing
- Can be used 4 ways: wear alone, over or under makeup, mix with foundation
- A dream to apply and blend
- Skin feels glazed with goodness without feeling greasy
- 100% Vegan
- Certified Cruelty-Free
- Ceramide NP: Essential to skin health, helps to replenish the fatty ''building blocks'' of the skin barrier
- Vegan Collagen: Plant-peptide that helps support skin's moisture barrier for visibly hydrated & radiant skin
- Vegan Squalane: Hydrates skin & helps lock-in moisture
- Light-scattering Pigments: Gives skin a soft-focus, luminous look
- Mineral Oil
How To Use
Wear alone, over or under makeup, mix with foundation/skin tint or use as highlighter.
Do not use directly in the eye. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. External use only.
Aqua (Eau), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Squalane (Vegan), Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polyisobutene, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ceramide Np, Sr-Hydrozoan Polypeptide-1 (Vegan Collagen), Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Arachidyl Glucoside, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sorbitan Laurate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, C18-36 Acid Glycol Ester, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Glucose, Benzyl Benzoate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Parfum (Natural/Naturelle), Mica CI 77019, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491.