After washing, gently squeeze excess water from hair. Flip hair forward, wrap and tuck the end of the towel at the nape of the neck. Leave the towel on until hair is damp to the touch.
Precautions: AQUIS textiles have ultra fine fiber channels for enhanced wicking. These are very sensitive to odor, chemicals, heat and lint from other fabrics. Follow these care instructions for best results.
- Wash before first use
- Use only non-chlorine bleach if needed \ Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle
- Dry your towel immediately after washing. Air dry preferably or tumble dry on low heat
- Avoid washing with other fabrics/products that may have chemicals or lend odor to your AQUIS Hair Towel
- Avoid fabric softeners
- Avoid detergents with phenol derivates, fillers like borax, sodium chloride and anti-foaming agents, they will breakdown the ultra fine fibers
- Use minimal quantity of liquid detergents only during wash, rinse out the detergent fully. Avoid powder detergents at all times
- Hang dry your Hair Towel/Turban every time you use it