Truly brings to you the Unicorn Mini Miracle! It features 3 minis of their cult favorite Unicorn Fruit collection along with their limited edition gold spoon!
This set includes:
- Unicorn Fruit Whipped Body Butter (2.0 oz)
- Unicorn Fruit Lip Plumping Balm (1.0 oz)
- Unicorn Locks Repair Hair Mask (1.0 oz)
- Limited-edition gold spoon
Listen up, unicorn lovers! Truly developed a magical formula that'll leave your hair silky, healthy, and bouncy like a unicorn's mane. With the help of keratin amino acids, and a batch of moisture rich colourful fruits this formula will tame unwanted ''frizz," hydrate, and treat damaged locks. It's not magic, it's the Unicorn Locks Repair Hair Mask!
Pucker up! Unicorn Fruit Lip Plumping Balm is the ultimate hydrating, lip plumping duo that applies like silk and gives lips an extra oomph! Natural plumping ingredients deliver luscious lips while moisturizing ingredients help lips look as good as they feel. Wear alone or under your favorite gloss.
Unicorn Fruit Body Butter is a clean, multi-colored, whipped body butter that smells so delicious you'll want to eat it! It's packed with four of Truly's favorite ingredients: Matcha, Acai, Chia, and Rose. If you're looking for a fun, rich, hydrating moisturizer packed with loads of vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants, you've found your match!
(No unicorns were harmed in the making of these products)
Key Ingredients & Benefits:
- Keratin Amino Acids: Amino acids are key to hair growth and retention. They combat hair loss by supplying sulfur to the hair cells. In fact, the basic structure of the keratin within hair is made up of amino acids joined together by chemical bonds also known as peptide bonds. Therefore, they are a key element to the strength of the hair fiber. There is no question that amino acids are essential to hair growth, hair strength, and length retention.
- Avocado: When it comes to hair, avocados really ''shine.'' Historical evidence shows that as far back as early Egypt people used avocado to prevent hair loss and as a natural moisturizer. Today it is still use for its moisturizing properties; it makes hair shiny and supple and keeps the hair and skin moisturized. Avocado is like a superhero for dry hair.
- Acai Berries: Packed with antioxidant properties, which helps them fight the free radicals and delay the signs of aging. Using them every day keeps the skin glowing and healthy. The antioxidants present in acai berry help to repair damaged skin and replenish the lost moisture.
- Matcha: Matcha powder has remarkable properties to keep your complexion fresh and healthy. Not only does it reduce inflammation, it offers a one-two punch for the skin to exfoliate and eliminate dead skin cells to improve your complexion. Matcha stimulates elastin production to add volume to the skin. It also protects the skin against free radicals that cause sun damage, age spots, dry skin, and yes, wrinkles.