Dyed and gone to Unicorn Heaven! Lime Crime's ultra-conditioning tint formula leaves a light wash of color to add a kick of cool to your hair. Unicorn Hair transforms hair into a rainbow of magical shades while leaving strands silky smooth and smelling sweet. Pastel, muted and lighter shades are in the Tints range.Tints work best with pre-bleached platinum to pale blonde hair. DIY-friendly, damage-free color works gently, washes out gradually and fades gracefully. Unicorn Hair is 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Tint brush not included- you don't need one! Unicorn Hair is beginner-friendly.
Unicorn Hair is meant to color your hair-not your life! Since Unicorn Hair is highly pigmented, please make sure to cover your working area, and wear gloves and an outfit you wouldn't mind getting colorful! Unicorn Hair is easily removable from skin with some natural oil or color remover, but can permanently stain clothes.
Amount of Unicorn Hair to use:
Short-bob: Use 1 jar for thin or thick hair.
Below the shoulder-waist length: Use 2 jars for thin hair and 2-3 jars for thick hair.
Tailbone or longer: Use 3 or more jars for thin or thick hair.
*Amount to use does not include extensions. Results may vary depending on the color and condition of hair.
You'll need: gloves, applicator brush, clips, bowl, & an old t-shirt or cape. Cover all surfaces you do not want to get hair dye on as Unicorn Hair can permanently stain surfaces and fabric.
1. For best results, start with clean, unconditioned, dry hair. Full Coverage shades work best with pre-bleached platinum to medium blonde hair and add a tint of color to dark blonde and light brown hair.
2. Wear protective gloves and pour desired amount into a bowl.
3. Section hair into 4 even sections (front to back & side to side) and secure with clips. Work in 1 inch wide strands. Apply color evenly from root to tip with applicator brush. Begin at the root of the hair applying color evenly through to the ends. Massage each strand with fingers, root to tip, to ensure even distribution of color.
4. Leave tints in for 45 minutes. No heat/cap required. For more intense, longer-lasting results, leave color in for 1-2 hours. Don't worry, Unicorn Hair will not damage your hair, as it does not contain any harsh chemicals or bleach!
5. Rinse hair in cool to lukewarm water until hair feels clean. More intense shades may not rinse clear for the first few washes. Do not shampoo. Conditioner optional.
6. Style to your liking & enjoy your new Unicorn Hair! Always do a patch & strand test to make sure you feel comfortable using Unicorn Hair, & to determine the color saturation you like.
Precautions: This product is not intended for use anywhere on the face or in the immediate eye area, it must not be used to dye the eyelashes or eyebrows, to do so may cause harm to the eyes.
Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Quaternium-52, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. May Contain/Puet Contenir [+/-]: Acid Violet 43 CI 60730, Basic Blue 3 CI 51004, Basic Blue 7 CI 42595, Basic Blue 99 CI 56059, Basic Brown 16 CI 12250, Basic Orange 1 CI 11320, Basic Red 2 CI 50240, Basic Red 14 CI 48016, Basic Red 22 CI 11055, Basic Red 51, Basic Violet 2 CI 42520, Basic Violet 13 CI 42536, Basic Yellow 29, Basic Yellow 40.