Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose and tops of ears. Reapply:
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.