Rated 4.46 out of 5 stars
I received this complimentary product from #L'oreal and @influenster in return for my honest opinion.
* Hair type - Thick, long (mid waist) can be frizzy wavy and dry. As you all know, the longer your hair, the dryer the ends can be.
* About the Product - L'oreal Paris Hyaluronic acid 8 second Wonder Water. It is in a purple bottle with a twist cap. The formula is the consistency of water. It has a fruity and sweet scent to it. I love the scent.
* Claims -Product features:
• Enriched with liquid fine molecules & the liquid formula instantly absorbed into hair.
• Enriched with skincare ingredient Hyaluronic Acid + Squalane at high purity.
• The formula helps taking care for silkier looking hair in 8 seconds.
* How to use- After shampooing your hair, rinse, apply the recommended amount on hair from the mid to end of hair. ( on the back of the bottle, it has guided lines to know how much to use on your hair. You will feel the product heat up in your hands as you massage your hair for 8 seconds as instructed. I thought that was enjoyable and unique. Rinse and use your conditioner if need be. ( I did not because I wanted to see if this product alone will stand up to its claims.
* My thought - I really like this product. It made my hair feel so soft and not so dry. I enjoyed the scent, not to over powering. I found that putting this at the mid section of the hair first then to towards the ends helped me control the water like formula, it made its way down to the ends while I massage it into my hair. I can actually feel my ends become soft. I let my hair air dry in a lose bun as I sleep at night. The next morning, I let my hair down and wow, the bounce and softness to my hair was something I haven't experienced in such a long time. My hair became shiny and silky to the touch also. I was skeptical at first, I mean, it's water, right? A gimmick. Was I wrong. It took only 8 seconds to revive my hair! The best part is that it did not leave any residue or oiliness on hair that would potentially weigh my hair down. This product will always be in my hair arsenal. I loved it so much, I bought another one. And for the price, it's affordable and it works. I recommend this one for everyone.
It rinsed out easily & left no residue while my hair felt soft & my split ends were less visible. It also appeared to smooth the cuticles of my hair & minimize frizz, this result was more noticeable once my hair was completely dry. The first time I used this I didn't use my usual deep conditioner or stylers to see how much it would effect my hair & was pleasantly surprised. The second time I used it, I followed up with my usual leave-in, curl cream, & gel. I'm not a fan of the fragrance & it took a lot of product to cover my thick long fine curly hair (3C), I was very careful to avoid applying it directly to my scalp & allowed it to sit while I continued with my shower routine before rinsing. Although this product won't replace my deep conditioners or stylers, & I don't think it was meant to, I can see myself using it as "quick fix" type of hydrating treatment when I have an event, don't have time to deep condition, & need a quick boost of hydration. I received this product from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
jessicaa656 from undisclosed
My hair has been feeling dry and a bit lifeless due to the winter air so I was so excitedto try the Loreal Wonder Water. When I applied it to my wet hair in the shower and massaged it in it had a great warming feeling and my hair immediately felt softer and more manageable. Once I finished drying I was so impressed the flyaway static dry texture was gone and I had a ton of moisture in my hair. A must buy staple now for me!
genellep1 from undisclosed
It's very easy to use and actually made my hair smoother and easier to style.
I used it both when I air dried and blow dried my hair. I think it helped
Clare from West Chester, Pa
This product is AMAZING! Reminds of the Express Brazilian Keratin treatment I used to get at the salon! My hair has never been so soft and cut my blow drying time in half!! Absolutely worth every penny!! Run don't walk and try this today!
rebeccam372 from undisclosed
It was a good product.it was so different than other L'Oreal products. I've never tried this before but it works well for my hair type and it was a good.
carriel48 from undisclosed
This made my hair feel and look amazing. Would buy it again and again. Using it in the shower made it so easy to use it. Look fowward to getting more boxes.
pixien2 from undisclosed
The L'Oreal Paris ￼Elvis Hyaluron +plump wonder water is an interesting product to use. The name can seem kind of confusing because it's not Water. ￼definitely more on the chemical side. It's not a bad product if that's what you're looking for.￼
I have color treated red hair And this product did not strip my color it made it softer.
shakaras1 from undisclosed
I used this product while I was shampooing my hair in the shower! When I used it, I left it in for longer than said and when I rinsed it out, my hair felt wonderful! I recommend this product to any race and I am relaxed and my hair was very soft and shiny.
janetted8 from undisclosed
Don't really use things like this, but it was not too bad. Easy to use and follow directions. It is lightweight, so it doesn't weigh you down or feel greasy.
Love this stuff.
jshearer from undisclosed
I used this about once a week. I was pleased with how soft it made my hair feel after I used it. I'll never figure out why it was warm on my head but I would recommend
smile61280 from undisclosed
This product has become a regular in my hair are routine. It makes my hair so soft and hydrated while only taking a few minutes out of my day to apply.
golden_honey_moon from undisclosed
I enjoyed using this product, it definitely moisturized my hair making my hair feel softer and looked healthy, just after the 1st application, you could definitely feel the actived heat element as soon as applied, it is a little more on the watery liquid side so I had to put all my hair scrunched in my hand and apply it that way, but great product to get immediate results, and I love the translucent purple tinted packaging and the measuring lines
on the back of the bottle so you knew how much you were using, and appreciate the clear and simple directions on how to use
brandie24 from undisclosed
Made my hair super soft and felt very hydrated. I noticed my hair felt more clean after using this product after one use. Will definitely use again.
carriehamilton from undisclosed
This product is amazing and does wonders to my hair! When I use it my hair is so soft and hydrated. And the smell! Omg it's so amazing
margaretannabbad from undisclosed
This product does exactly what it says it does and it get hot when you put it in your hair instantly so you have to be quick to massage it in your hair for the 8 seconds and rinse out it made my hair go from frizzy to this and showed no slit ends I love this product. I am definitely buying this one from now on.
melissas594 from undisclosed
Love love love this product, I have long natural curly hair, which is dry, frizzy and unmanageable at times. This product added moisture and life to my dull curls. It tammed the frizz and made working with my hair more manageable and beautiful. Highly recommend to my curly hair sisters 😘
amandap416 from undisclosed
This product surprised me and left my hair very nice and soft. All I needed was two doses and it brought life to my hair. It is very hydrating and made my hair bouncy. Using it in the shower after washing hair on the lower half of your hair gives good results.
kristyb64 from undisclosed
I am absolutely in love with this product, I will continue to by this, it has become my routine 2 times a week and my hair has never been better. I didn't know this was a thing. I have never really looked for Loreal anything. I am forever grateful that I use this. I color my hair alot, I mean a whole lot. Thos product definitely makes my hair softer, shiny, and super healthy looking. I LOVE IT! Highly recommended!
member167031 from undisclosed
I attempted to use this product three times. Each time, it found the tiniest cuts on my hands and burnt like no other. I also found the smell of it, burning perm, to be a turn off. I have to admit, it did not hydrate my hair. It actually seemed to cause it to be dryer. I ended up cutting off about 12" of my hair. While this product may work for some peoples hair types, it did not suit me at all. I would not be recommending this product to others, based solely upon my usage of it. Having read reviews about it online, I would think hard before using this product again.
bcsurvivor4life from undisclosed
I love the L'Oreal Paris Elvice Hyaluron+ Plump Wonder Water. It makes my hair feel so soft and healthy. It makes it much more manageable and tangle free and it has a pleasant scent. I enjoy using this product and the effect it has on my hair. I definitely recommend it to everyone who wants soft and healthy feeling hair.
Jacqui from undisclosed
Tried this product recently and it really works. Makes my hair soft and shiny.
jamies1313 from undisclosed
My hair tends to feel very coarse and dry. I can almost instantly feel a silky smooth feel when i apply this product. The only thing i didn't care for was the smell, but the benefits are enough to move past that. I liked this product so much , I went out and bought a second bottle. Can't thank you enough for the sample. I never would have thought to buy this and try it on my own.
daphnepack5d39ed51 from undisclosed
My hair is so dry and damaged! I absolutely loved this very great resuls after using on my hair! Have purchased several times since then! Very safe
lauraoe715 from undisclosed
This made my dry hair feel greasy. I had to shampoo my hair twice to make it feel clean again. I also did not care for the smell. I would give it negative stars if possible
kinsey2696 from undisclosed
Really loved this product it was definitely worth my while! It made my hair feel hydrated and health and also gave it an amazing look! No conditioner needed with this product!