Start with clean hair that is 80% dry if long or thick. Divide hair into sections. Select the correct Hot Air Brush heat setting for your hair. Place brush in hair close to the roots and brush down to ends - detangles as you brush, with streams of negatively charged ions for static-free, frizz-free hair.
To add lift and body, place the brush under the hair section, right at the roots, and hold for a few seconds before brushing down to ends. Repeat on other sections to create sleek, smooth and shiny, natural-looking styles.
Added volume: Turn your head upside down as you pre-dry.
Precautions: To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire, or injury to persons:
- This appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in.
- Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on, or near children or individuals with certain disabilities.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
This appliance is intended for household use. Use on Alternating Current (60 hertz) only. Standard curling appliances are designed to operate at 110 to 125 volts AC. This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other.) As a safety feature, this plug will fit into a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully into the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature.
Check ALCI Safety feature every time you use appliance.
This appliance is equipped with an Appliance Leakage Circuit Interrupter (ALCI), a safety feature that renders it inoperable under some abnormal conditions, such as immersion in water. To make sure the ALCI is functioning properly, perform the following test. The purpose of this test is to allow you to make sure the water sensing system (ALCI) is working.
- Plug in the appliance and press test button on plug.
- The appliance will stop working. There will be an audible click and reset button will pop out. This indicates that the ALCI is functioning properly.
- To reset ALCI with a reset button, unit should be unplugged. Then push reset button in, and reinsert plug into outlet.
- Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged or dropped into water.
- Return the appliance to an authorized service center for examination and repair.
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces. Do not wrap the cord around appliance.
- Never block the air openings of the appliance or place it on a soft surface, such as a bed or couch, where the air openings may be blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair, and the like.
- Never use while sleeping.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening or hose.
- Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- Do not use an extension cord with this appliance.
- Do not direct hot air toward eyes or the heat-sensitive areas.
- Attachments may be hot during use. Allow them to cool before handling.
- Do not place appliance on any surface while it is operating.
- Do not use with a voltage converter.
- While using this appliance, keep your hair away from the air inlets.
- This appliance is not a toy. Keep away from children.