Simply replace your regular teeth brushing routine with the Go Smile Sonic Blue. The American Dental Association recommends brushing for two minutes, twice a day.
Each Time you Brush:
- Wet toothbrush head
- Add equal amounts of the Teeth Whitening Gel and Luxury Mint Toothpaste to your Sonic Blue toothbrush (a dollop of each)
- Push the brush's power button to turn it on (for gentle mode push the speed button once, and once more to return to regular mode)
- Brush in small, slow, circular motions. The interval timer pulses to tell you when to move the brush to a new quadrant of your mouth
- Per ADA recommendations, after two minutes, the brush turns off automatically
- Enjoy your whitened smile in as little as 2 days and in less than 30 days
Precautions: For children under 12, use the Sonic Blue with toothpaste only-No Teeth Whitening Gel. If irritation (such as redness, swelling, soreness) of the gums or the mouth occurs, discontinue use and consult a dentist. Products containing peroxides are not recommended for use by children under 12 years of age. Avoid swallowing the cosmetic or part thereof. Avoid contact of the product with the eye. Avoid direct contact of the active surface of the tooth whitening product with the gums and/or salivary flow. Consult a physician or dentist before use if you are pregnant or nursing. If large quantity is swallowed contact a Poison Control Center right away. Use for periods of longer than 14 days is to be only under the supervision of a dentist.