The Clarisonic brand is shutting down on September 30, 2020. Due to unexpected demand, we are currently running low on most items. Please check with your local Ulta Beauty store, where your favorite Clarisonic products are also available for 50% OFF, while supplies last.
Awaken tired-looking eyes with the Sonic Awakening Eye Massager from Clarisonic.
The Sonic Awakening Eye Massager from Clarisonic uses patented technology to reduce the appearance of puffiness and to visibly smooth crow's feet fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area.
18,000 cold massages per application instantly reduce skin temperature by -6F. Under-eye puffiness appears minimized*. Crow's feet fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area are visibly reduced**. Tired-looking eyes appear more open and awake***.
The Sonic Awakening Eye Massager is compatible for use with all Clarisonic Bluetooth enabled Smart devices, including Mia Smart and Smart Profile Uplift devices.
*After 1 week
**After 8 weeks
***After 2 weeks
Stock up on Brush Heads! Click here to see all Brush Heads
1. Attach the Sonic Awakening Eye Massager to Mia Smart and apply your favorite eye cream or serum.
2. Start underneath the eye near the nose, slowly move the massage applicator outwards from the inner corner to the outer corner of the eye area. Lift the applicator and repeat for 3 repetitions (10 seconds total).
3. Move to crow's feet area and slowly move the massager outward and upward in a lifting motion. Repeat for 3 repetitions (10 seconds total)
4. Move eye massager to the upper brow bone area and slowly move the massager along the brow bone. Repeat for 3 repetitions (10 seconds total).
5. Repeat same steps on opposite eye
6. Wash Sonic Awakening Eye Massager with liquid soap and water after each use.
Precautions: For use with all Clarisonic Bluetooth enabled Smart devices. Read and follow all packaging instructions before use. Do not use directly on eyeball/lids. Opthalmologist and Dermatologist tested for safety. For optimal results, store applicator in fridge. Clarisonic cannot guarantee the efficacy, durability, or long term impact on the device itself, of using brush heads not engineered by Clarisonic.