Demanding hair meets its match. With 50% more power and 1 1/2'' wide plates, the T3 SinglePass X is specifically designed to straighten long, thick or coarse hair-fast. With Digital T3 SinglePass Technology and custom blend ceramic plates, this iron ensures even, optimal heat to straighten hair in just one pass and create a frizz-free shiny finish that lasts. Features an innovative Audio/Visual Interface for easy operation and includes 2 ultra-strong Professional Sectioning Clips for effortless styling. Whether your hair is long, hard-to-manage, or you simply have the need for speed, the SinglePass X is designed to do the job fast. Other features include: 5 Adjustable Heat Settings (260-410 F); Auto World Voltage; 1 Hour Auto-Off; 9ft., 360° Professional Swivel Cord.
Digital T3 SinglePass Technology: Enhanced with intelligent digital technology, the SinglePass X is engineered to work in just one pass, even on most demanding and unruly hair. An internal microchip controls temperature fluctuations and maintains even heat for optimal styling.
Custom Blend Ceramic Plates: Custom blend ceramic surface glides smoothly to create a frizz-free shiny finish that lasts.
Features & Benefits:
- 1.5'' Wide Plates: Cover a wider surface area to straighten more hair in less time
- Custom Blend Ceramic Plates: Smooths the hair cuticle to fight frizz and enhance shine
- T3 Digital SinglePass: Maintains consistent heat to straighten in a single glide
- 5 adjustable heat settings (260-410 F) provide the optimum heat level for any hair type
- Auto World Voltage: Auto adjusts to the local power supply (100-240 V), plug adapter needed
- 1 Hour Auto Off: For worry-free styling
- Intuitive Audio/Visual Interface: Innovative, easy-to-use computerized operation that remembers your optimal heat setting
- Ergonomic & Lightweight: For an effortless styling experience
- Includes 2 Pro Sectioning Clips: Ultra strong alligator clips designed for long, thick & coarse hair
- 9 ft, 360 degree Swivel Cord: Professional-length cord for ease of use
- Heat-resistant Mat: Protects surfaces from iron heat and can also be used to clean iron's barrel