Demanding hair meets its match. With 50% more power and 1.5" wide plates, the T3 SinglePass X is specifically designed to straighten long, thick or coarse hair - fast. Features an innovative Audio/Visual Interface, Advanced Digital Heating System that maintains consistent heat while styling to straighten in a single glide, and T3 Tourmaline + Ceramic + Ionic technology for a long-lasting, smooth and shiny finish. Includes 2 ultra-strong Pro Sectioning Clips for effortless styling. Whether your hair is long, hard-to-manage, or you simply have the need for speed, the SinglePass X is designed to do the job fast.
T3 Tourmaline SinglePass Technology: Digital heating technology so advanced, it takes the conventional styling iron into the realm of artificial intelligence. Regular irons test their plate temperatures in intervals, causing heat fluctuation, hot spots and damage due to over-styling. T3 SinglePass Irons have a microchip brain that constantly measures and adjusts the temperature of the plates for accurate, consistent heat the entire time you are styling. The result? A long-lasting, smooth and shiny finish that's totally damage-free in one quick pass.
Features & Benefits:
- 1.5" Wide Plates: Cover a wider surface area to straighten more hair in less time
- T3 Tourmaline + Ceramic: Proprietary ionic technology ensures a long-lasting, smooth and shiny finish
- T3 Digital SinglePass: Maintains consistent heat to straighten in a single glide
- 5 adjustable heat settings (260-410 F) provide the optimum heat level for any hair type
- Auto World Voltage: Auto adjusts to the local power supply (100-240 V), plug adapter needed
- 1 Hour Auto Off: For worry-free styling
- Intuitive Audio/Visual Interface: Innovative, easy-to-use computerized operation that remembers your optimal heat setting
- Ergonomic & Lightweight: For an effortless styling experience
- Includes 2 Pro Sectioning Clips: Ultra strong alligator clips designed for long, thick & coarse Hair
- 9 ft, 360 degree Swivel Cord: Professional-length cord for ease of use
- Heat-resistant Mat: Protects surfaces from iron heat and can also be used to clean iron's barrel