Theorie's Shape Curling Iron eliminates frizz, locks in moisture and polishes strands while sculpting the perfect curl. The TitanSculpt barrel's titanium core ensures the fastest and most even heat distribution, while its ceramic coating glides seamlessly through strands and imparts dazzling shine.
Built-in stand and cool tip to avoid burning fingers or surfaces
Digital microprocessor for calibrated heat settings
310F-450F (150C-232C) for all hair types
9 ft. heat-resistant textile cord for greater, tangle-free movement
Operating Instructions: This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). As a safety feature, this plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature.
1. Plug into a suitable main socket and press the power button on the side of the curler to turn the curler on, the temperature display will illuminate.
2. Choose your desired temperature by pressing the plus or minus signs on the side of the curler. Let heat for approximately 30-60 seconds.
3. Start with clean, dry hair. Run a comb through hair, removing any knots and tangles. Separate hair into sections, securing hair with clips. Release the bottom section and grasp hair mid-shaft.
4. With the clip open, wrap the section of hair around the barrel; close the clip around the hair several inches above ends.
5. Slide the curler down the section of hair, until close to the ends.
6. Twirl the curler to wrap hair around the barrel several times, using the cool tip to guide the curler with your opposite hand.
7. Wait a few seconds then angle the curler so that the cool tip is pointing up and the handle is angling down then release the curl by slowly opening the clip while bringing the curler down and away from the hair.
8. Repeat steps through each section of hair. Alternate the direction of the curl through each section for more natural looking curls.
9. Once finished, press power button to turn the curler off. Once the temperature display is dark, unplug the cord and allow to fully cool down before storing.