Ever put your hand in the seat back pocket of a plane and come out with a mysterious sticky finger?! Not anymore! The Beis seatback pocket was designed to keep your travel essentials AND your hands free from the mystery of the seat back pocket! A couple slip pockets for smaller items, a long zip pocket in back for important travel documents and hidden magnets that 'lock' it in place. When you¿re done, just fold it up and pack away. Bon voyage, germs!
- Easy to clean faux leather (PVC) material
- Embossed Beis logo
- Hidden magnetic closure to secure close or secure around seat-back pocket
- One long slip pocket (magazine, tablet, book)
- 3 small slip pockets (fits up to 3.5" cellphone, ear buds, tissues, antibacterial wipes, chapstick, glasses, sunnies, boarding pass, contact case, pens, passport
- Long clear PVC zip pocket (boarding pass, passport, customs forms, skin care, eye mask, ear plugs, socks)