Kate Somerville's RetAsphere Micro Peel Retinol Glycolic Treatment is an advanced face peel that visibly reduces wrinkles, restores radiance, and reveals skin that appears softer, smoother and younger-looking by morning! Supports collagen and elastin to dramatically diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Helps remove dead skin on the skin's surface to improve the appearance of pores, soften and even out skin tone.
Retexturizes and accelerates cell turnover for a healthy, younger-looking complexion. Instant hydration immediately diminishes the appearance of wrinkles and has a smoothing effect. Brightens skin to reduce the appearance of discoloration and dark spots. Formulated to deliver clinic-level results overnight without irritation.
Formulated with the RetAsphere smart release carrier system, this innovative, leave-on micro peel gently infuses skin with pure retinol to help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and speed up cell renewal. This unique technology utilizes time-release absorption and melts gently into the skin to help prevent irritation and dryness. A groundbreaking combination of 10% glycolic acid and lactose helps resurface skin to a smooth, soft texture and reduces the look of pores.
Key Ingredients & Benefits:
- 10% Glycolic Acid derived from sugar cane and beets - Gently exfoliates the uppermost layer of skin to reveal a fresh, renewed complexion instantly
- Natural Lactose - Helps skin renew at an optimal rate to help prevent dryness and flaking
- Fast-penetrating Hyaluronic Acid - Delivers a surge of moisture to visibly plump and smooth the skin's surface
- Licorice Extract and Arbutin - Helps to brighten skin and help diminish the appearance of discoloration
Clinically Proven Results*:
After just 1 use:
- 100% of women showed highly significant improvement in skin elasticity and firmness
After 4 weeks:
- 84% of women showed significant improvement in the appearance of skin texture and smoothness
- 78% of women showed significant improvement in the appearance of skin luminosity
*Results based on independent Clinical Study