Witty, mysterious, captivating yet imbued with a sense of humor, the Raven has held a mythic status in a variety of literature from the dark leanings of Edgar Allan Poe to the clever depictions atop Native American totem poles. Ellis Brooklyn Raven Eau de Parfum vies for the same complexity of character - the seduction lasts long before the first notes of mandarin and rhubarb, developing into a heady olfactive brew underlined by blond woods and liquid musks.
- PETA-certified Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Paraben-free & Phthalate-free
- Each fragrance by Ellis Brooklyn is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish
- Top - mandarin, rhubarb
- Middle - peony, pink lotus
- Base - patchouli, blond woods, liquid musks