It's all unicorns and rainbows, so how could you not feel happy when you curl your hair with this colorful tool? The Hot Tools Professional Rainbow Gold Curling Iron absolutely glows because it knows it has what it takes to perform¿to create the perfect, glossy, long-lasting curls you crave.
So Pretty. So. Much. Power.
It's hard to take your eyes off the twinkling, iridescent barrel of this beauty. Unless your gaze wanders over to the shiny-as-a-jellybean purple handle. But don't assume this is just a pretty bauble. It¿s also a hard-working machine-with quick-to-fire up, even and consistent heat that produces perfect curls top to tip.
Smooth as Glass: "Slip" is critical in an iron-the surface must be smooth enough to allow the hair to glide easily along the barrel. What you don't want are uneven patches that can cause hair to catch, snag or tear. This barrel is like butter-so you experience absolutely no snagging, friction or damage when curling your hair.
Handles Like a Dream: Curling irons can be difficult to handle for many people, but this one makes it easy. The tapered handle helps you keep a firm grip, and the powerful spring grip prevents your hair from slipping out. Thoughtful touches like the extra-long thumb grip and cool tip contribute to the balanced ease of working with this iron, and the professional swivel cord never tangles.
- Patented Rainbow Gold styling surface heats evenly and consistently
- Pulse Technology heats quickly and maintains consistent, precise temperature
- Rheostat-controlled temperature settings up to 450 degrees for every hair type
- Extra-long barrel styles any length easily, even long hair
- Rotating cool tip means you can wrap your curls faster
- Extra-long cool tip prevents burnt fingers while styling
- Foldaway safety stand promotes convenient storage
- Heat-resistant mat protects your counter surface
- Professional, eight-foot swivel cord offers freedom to move
- Power indicator light lets you know when it's ready to use
- Large thumb grip offers extra stability
- Comes with two, extra easy-to-replace springs