Theorie's breakthrough TitanSculpt technology, the Quantum Flat Iron transforms even the coarsest hair into silky strands while safeguarding against damage. TitanSculpt's titanium core ensures the quickest and most even heat distribution, while its ceramic coating eliminates frizz & locks in moisture.
Floating beveled TitanSculpt plates for sleek, one pass styling and shine
TitanSculpt technology calibrates heat every millisecond
Smart touch controls for precision heat settings
Precision Heat Settings 310F - 450F (154C - 232C) for all hair types
9 ft. heat-resistant cord for greater, tangle-free movement
Operating Instructions: This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). As a safety feature, this plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature.
1. Plug into a suitable main socket and press the power symbol inside of the iron to turn the iron on, the temperature display will illuminate.
2. Choose your desired temperature with the temperature control symbols inside of the iron. The iron is ready for use when the desired temperature is displayed steadily.
3. Brush the hair and separate into sections about 2 inches wide and then place the section between the heating plates and as close to the scalp without touching it. Do not touch the scalp.
4. Hold plates firmly closed with hair section in between; sliding the iron down and off the section of hair. Do not hold the hair between the heating plates for more than 2-5 seconds (depending on hair thickness and condition).
5. After one section is straightened move to another section and repeat the process until all the hair is straightened.
6. Once finished, press power symbol for 2 seconds to turn the iron off. Once the temperature display has gone blank, unplug the cord and allow the appliance to fully cool down before storing.