Klorane Purifying mist with Aquatic mint purifies and neutralizes hair and scalp odors accumulated throughout the day. Everyday exposure to pollutants like polluted air, ozone and cigarette smoke create oxidative stress. These pollutants cling to the hair, making it dull, lifeless and dry while the surface of the scalp becomes clogged, uncomfortable and smelly. This plant-based hair refresher detoxifies and protects the hair and scalp from pollution, while providing an immediate cooling sensation. Hair and scalp feels refreshed with an immediate cooling sensation.
- Formulated with a high concentration of organic Aquatic mint, the species of mint with the highest level of antioxidant protection. Scientifically shown to detoxify and protect hair and scalp from pollution
- Neutralizes hair and scalp odors up to 6 hours*
- Natural deodorizing agent (Zinc Ricinoleate) captures and absorbs bad odors
- On-the-go refreshing mist is ideal for use post workout, in the city, after exposure to strong food odors and smoke or a long commute
- Frizz is reduced
- Infused with a fresh, herbal fragrance with notes of Aquatic mint, Lemon and Tea accords to awaken and revive the senses
- Perfect for all hair types. Does not weigh hair down
- Safe for natural, color-treated and highlighted hair
- Paraben-free, Silicone-free, MIT-free, Phenoxyethanol-free. 95% natural formula. Dermatologically tested. Vegan. Eco-friendly packaging.
The KLORANE BOTANICAL FOUNDATION is protecting the ecosystem of the Cévennes National Park by helping detoxify its polluted rivers through phytoremediation, decontamination using plants. Aquatic mint was planted along the river banks and used in upstream filtration columns. After a few months, samples of downstream water showed a 17x decrease in pollutants.
BEHIND THE BRAND: Since 1965 KLORANE: the perfect union of science and plant heritage creating e¿ective, innovative hair, face and body care products that respect both nature and people. With every Klorane purchase, a portion of its sales goes to support activities of the Klorane Botanical Foundation and helps fund school gardens in the USA through the Budding Botanist Grant.
* Assessment of spray on strands of hair contaminated with odors from pollution, tobacco and cooking, by 12 expert panelists.