Klorane Protective conditioner with Aquatic mint invigorates and purifies the scalp, while creating a protective shield against follicle-clogging pollutants. Everyday exposure to pollutants like polluted air, ozone and cigarette smoke create oxidative stress. These pollutants cling to hair, making it dull, lifeless and dry while the surface of the scalp becomes clogged and uncomfortable. This plant-based, antioxidant rich formula draws out pollutants, without stripping away scalp¿s natural balance. The scalp can finally ''breathe'' and feels refreshed and hydrated. Hair feels silky smooth, light, easy to style, and full of radiant shine. Key Benefits:
- Formulated with Aquatic mint, the species of mint with the highest level of antioxidant protection. Scientifically shown to detoxify and protect hair and scalp from pollution
- Fresh, lightweight texture specially formulated to be applied directly to the scalp using the needle nose applicator
- Creates a protective shield against follicle-clogging dirt and environmental residue
- Instantly refreshes and hydrates the scalp
- Enhanced with detangling agents to leave hair silky smooth, light and easy to style
- Scientifically shown to enhance shine*: +96% after 1 application and +394% after 12 applications
- The fresh, herbal fragrance with notes of Aquatic mint, Lemon and Tea revives and awakens the senses
- Ideal for daily use and all hair types
- Safe for natural, color-treated and highlighted hair
- Paraben-free, Silicone-free, MIT-free. 95% natural origin formula. Dermatologically tested. Vegan. Eco-friendly packaging.
The KLORANE BOTANICAL FOUNDATION is protecting the ecosystem of the Cévennes National Park by helping detoxify its polluted rivers through phytoremediation, decontamination using plants. Aquatic mint was planted along the river banks and used in upstream filtration columns. After a few months, samples of downstream water showed a 17x decrease in pollutants.
BEHIND THE BRAND: Since 1965 KLORANE: the perfect union of science and plant heritage creating e¿ective, innovative hair, face and body care products that respect both nature and people. With every Klorane purchase, a portion of its sales goes to support activities of the Klorane Botanical Foundation and helps fund school gardens in the USA through the Budding Botanist Grant.
1 Study on hair strands assessing shine after 1 and 12 applications (photos taken in diffused light).