1. Start with clean and moisturized skin OR use while washing your face, with your face wash still on the skin.
2. Remove cap from tool.
3. Holding the razor at an angle, apply short, feathery strokes downward and with light pressure anywhere you need to remove excess hair.
4. Once finished, rinse face and apply moisturizer or serum to avoid drying.
5. Rinse razor with warm water or an alcohol wipe to clean.
6. Once dry, replace cap and store.
Precautions: Handle with care; blade is sharp. If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. Do not use on broken and/or irritated skin including but not limited to acne, sunburn and/or any other skin conditions. Do not use in or around the eye, eyelid area and/or under eye area. Do not use directly on lips. Tool contains a razor blade and may result in undesired hair removal if used in a manner not listed. Not for use on children.