Excluded from coupons : This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
(based on 1 review)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
(10 of 31 customers found this review helpful)
I'm not sure...
By Tia Nipi
from Southport, NC
Comments about PureHeals Pore Clear Black Charcoal Peel-Off Pack:
Ok, are the things that drove me nuts about this product :
1. It's a HUGE MESS to used, got it everywhere!
2. It does take a long time to get out of your washcloth- you may want to try something besides a washcloth
3. I just used on my nose because that's where the usual blackheads are but they say to use it on the entire face (I'm thinking they want you to use more of their product)
4. The biggest problem was that this was made in South Korea and all the directions are in foreign languages- I'm thinking they were all Asia languages & of course Korean!
5. The only you way you can get directions is if you go back to Ulta & their instructions on how to use it!
Finally I hope you enjoy this product -- NOT