Clear up acne body breakouts as you cleanse with Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Body Clear Body Wash. Designed for acne-prone skin care, this refreshing citrus body wash fights acne and breakouts on your back, chest, and shoulders. Its effective formula contains 2% salicylic acid, an acne medication which treats and helps prevent breakouts without over-drying skin. With Micro Clear technology, this daily shower gel works to cut through oil, allowing the acne medication to penetrate to the source of acne and breakouts, unclogging congested pores, while removing dirt and impurities. From the #1 dermatologist-recommended acne brand, this bubbly, lathering body cleanser contains naturally-derived grapefruit extract plus vitamin C antioxidant to treat the skin without sacrificing your shower experience and rinses clean without any pore-clogging residue. Treat and help prevent body acne with Neutrogena Body Clear Pink Grapefruit Body Wash.
Refreshing body wash to fight acne and help prevent breakouts on your back, chest & shoulders
Contains salicylic acid, an acne treatment, to help effectively treat body acne
This acne body wash is made with naturally-derived grapefruit extract plus vitamin C antioxidant
Features Micro Clear technology to cut through oil allowing the acne medication to penetrate pores
Daily body wash unclogs congested pores while removing dirt & impurities without over-drying skin
Shower gel rinses clean without pore-clogging residue and helps prevent body & back acne
Pink grapefruit acne-fighting body cleanser from the #1 dermatologist recommended acne brand
Use daily in the shower or bath. For maximum lather, massage over wet skin with a washcloth or body puff, concentrating on areas prone to breakouts. Rinse well. Other information Protect from Excessive Heat.
Precautions: For external use only. When using this product Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.