Finally, a skincare tool designed especially for a man's skin to help reduce enlarged pores, eliminate in-grown hairs, and smooth rough skin. Helps men uncover their most vibrant, radiant complexion through an easy series of treatments. Looking good feels great, and PMD loves showing men the way to fresh, supple skin. PMD Man replicates the treatment given by professionals by using the same aluminum oxide crystals on the patented spinning discs. Features smooth glide caps, and a full range of exfoliation discs to customize your treatment.
By combining the power of patented spinning disc technology with a perfectly calibrated vacuum suction to brighten, smooth, and even skin tone and texture, the PMD Pro reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, blemishes, and enlarged pores. Skin care penetrates significantly deeper-20X deeper.
Personal Microderm MAN includes:
Personal microderm tool
Electric power cord
White exfoliating disc - training/ultra sensitive (1 ct.)
PMD Smooth guide caps Body and Face
Blue exfoliating discs - sensitive (4 ct.)
Green exfoliating discs - medium (2 ct.)
Red exfoliating discs - very coarse (2 ct.)
Written instructions and how-to DVD
1. Watch the training video and read all instructions before beginning your first treatment. Remember to practice on your arm or leg before your face. 2. Wash the skin so it is completely free of all oils, lotions and dirt. PMD recommends the Advanced Soothing Cleanser. 3. Make sure the skin is dry before your treatment. 4. Pull the skin taut with a hand or finger so that the Personal Microderm will glide over the skin smoothly. Move quickly. 5. Begin your first treatment with the white training disc. Then, depending on your skin type, advance to the grey, then blue, then if needed green or red for the most intense treatment. Remember that all skin types are different. Go at your own pace. 6. If you have very sensitive skin, after you practice the Personal Microderm on your arm or leg, move to the neck area. Wait 3 to 4 minutes to see if there are any adverse reactions before proceeding. 7. Always keep the tool moving while performing a treatment. 8. Use the small disc for the face and the large disc for the body. 9. Ensure the disc sits slightly below the top of the cap. Do this by pushing the disc down after the cap is in place. Do not use the small disc with the large cap. 10. Apply sun screen daily. 11. Do a treatment once every 6-7 days. This allows time for the skin to rejuvenate. During a treatment, you are removing the dead skin. During the next 6-7 days, your skin will be recovering and regrowing new skin cells. 12. Clean the cap, disc and filter with alcohol or antibacterial liquid and let dry.
Personal Microderm Man is a revolutionary at-home device providing the same brilliant results as professional, in-office microdermabrasion treatments. Combines Patented Spinning Disc technology with Perfectly Calibrated Vacuum Suction to leave skin looking fresh and radiant. Weekly treatments reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, blemishes and enlarged pores.
Power of Exfoliation. Removes dead, dull skin for smoother, softer skin. Patented Spinning Discs embedded with aluminum oxide crystals exfoliate away dead, dull cells from the surface of the skin. By removing this dead skin cell barrier, new cell growth is stimulated and glowing youthful skin is revealed.
Strength of Suction. Activates skin for a revitalized glow. Perfectly Calibrated Vacuum Suction is the power behind effective microdermabrasion. Suction increases circulation and triggers the skin¿s natural healing process which boosts collagen and elastin leaving skin firm, fresh and radiant.
Beauty of Absorption. Supercharges skin care benefits. Personal Microderm removes the top layer of dead, dull skin cells. Once this barrier is removed, skin care products can penetrate 20X deeper maximizing the benefits of skin care.
Personal Microderm Man
Body cap Facial cap
Ultra Sensitive Training Disc
4 x Very Sensitive Discs
2 x Sensitive Discs
2 x Moderate Discs
2 x Very Coarse Discs
Instructional DVD and Manual
Reduce Appearance of Fine Line & Wrinkles
Brighten the look of Skin Tone & Texture
Reduce Appearance of Pore Size
Diminish Appearance of Dark Spots
Research: A panel of 30 Women were selected by NewBeauty to test the Personal Microderm.
96% notice their skincare products absorbed better.
90% felt skin was healthier with regular use of the Personal Microderm.
95% felt more confident in their skin after using the Personal Microderm.
100% found their skin smoother and softer after using the Personal Microderm.
1. Prior to using the PMD, it is important to thoroughly cleanse the skin, making sure that it is free from all make up, dirt, and oils. Once the skin is clean, allow it to dry completely before you begin.
2. Before using the tool on your face, practice on your arm and on your neck. These areas are not as sensitive as the face and will allow you to get used to motion and the way a treatment is performed.
3. Use the white disc first. This disc is our most sensitive disc. It is important to see how your skin responds to this disc before moving on to more abrasive discs.
4. After you have tested the unit on your arm and/or neck and feel ready to move on to your face, use a free hand to pull the skin tight in the treatment area and continue to move the PMD Personal Microderm in an upward motion across the skin. Do not make more than two passes over one area during the treatment.
5. Following the treatment, use a toner to neutralize the ph balance in the skin and a recovery moisturizer.
6. After each use, clean the cap and the disc with rubbing alcohol or an antibacterial soap.
7. Wait 6-7 days between treatments.
See manual and DVD included for detailed directions.
Precautions: The Personal Microderm should only be used once a week. Microderm removes the top layer of dead dull skin and your body needs one week to rejuvenate. Be patient. Use it consistently and you will see results. Anyone using chemical peels or products containing acids including hydroxy acids, malic acid, lactic acid AND/OR retinoids or retin A ingredients, must not use the Personal Microderm at the same time! This may cause skin to be too sensitive and use of the Personal Microderm is not recommended. Before it is safe to use the Personal Microderm, you must discontinue use of these products for at least seven days. Consult your doctor or dermatologist if you are unsure that the Personal Microderm is suitable for your skin.