Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
BioréT-Zone Targeted Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore strips are designed to eliminate dirt, oil, and stubborn blackheads in the problematic T-zone: nose, chin and forehead.
- Target blackheads in the T-zone
- Reduce the appearance of pores
- Remove pore clogging dirt and oil
- Witch Hazel Extract
- Patented C-bond technology
How To Use
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use.
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strips won't stick on a dry nose.
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch like papier-mache.
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center.
Precautions: Use only on the nose. Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins. Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication. Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks. Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strips thoroughly until it slides of easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician. Do not use more often than once every three days.
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Methylparaben.