Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
NeutrogenaStubborn Acne AM Treatment
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
Fight stubborn acne, breakouts and redness with Neutrogena Stubborn Acne AM Treatment. Designed for acne-prone skin, this daily face treatment contains 2.5% benzoyl peroxide acne medication.
- Daytime formula reduces the size and redness of stubborn acne breakouts in just hours
- Vanishing formula is suitable for daily use on full face, not just on breakouts or pimples
- Made for acne-prone skin, the face treatment is oil-, paraben-, phthalate-, dye- and fragrance-free
- Clinically proven formula inspired by a dermatologist-recommended regimen for clear skin
- This facial acne treatment comes from Neutrogena, a dermatologist-recommended skincare brand
- 2.5% micronized benzoyl peroxide penetrates deep into pores to kill bacteria at the source
- When used together with Neutrogena Stubborn Marks PM Treatment, 86% saw clearer skin after just four weeks
How To Use
Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed b a doctor.
If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Other information: Store at 20 C to 25 C (68 F-77 F).
Precautions: For external use only. When using this product Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use sunscreen.
Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Avoid contact with hair and dyed products, which may be bleached by this product.
Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Do not use if you have very sensitive skin. Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
Stop use and ask a doctor if Irritation becomes severe. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Active: Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%). Inactive: Water, Carbomer Homopolymer type B, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-4, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.