Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Dashing DivaSkull Candy Gloss Ultra Shine Gel Palette
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
Create custom nail looks¿in minutes¿with the nail polish alternative - Dashing Diva¿GLOSS Ultra Shine Gel Palette. These¿easy-to-apply gel nail strips¿deliver¿a¿super-strong,¿chip-resistant, high-shine¿gel¿mani¿that¿ lasts¿for up to 14 days.¿¿
- It's a sugar skull celebration! Black gel nail strips featuring sugar skulls, gold cross accents, and traditional Día de los Muertos symbols with a glossy, high-shine finish.
- Super strong gel manicure that lasts up to 14 days.
- Chip-resistant, ultra-shiny gel nail strips
- Quick application
- Non-wrinkling formula
- No UV dry time
- Gentle, non-damaging removal
- Upgraded with larger sizes and tapered file for easier filing
- Expanded accent size options for even more mani styles
- Vitamin-E Prep Pad included
- Palettes include 1 base color plus three accent designs
- Strips do not dry out, store your extras for more mani creations
- 32 gel nail strips in 12 sizes
- Vitamin E Prep Pad
- Nail file
- Instruction sheet
How To Use
How To Use:
STEP 1: PREP
Wash hands with soap and water.
Shape nails and push back cuticles.
Use enclosed Prep Pad to ensure nails are clear from oils and residue.
Make sure your nails are completely dry before application.
Pro Tip: Try Red Therapy Base Seal Treatment for GLOSS to hydrate and strengthen natural nails while extending the wear of GLOSS.
STEP 2: SELECT SIZE
Select strip size for each nail. For optimal fit, the strip should not exceed past the nail bed onto skin or cuticles.
Pro Tip: If you are in between sizes always choose the smaller size for proper adhesion.
STEP 3: APPLY
Gently lift strip from sheet starting from edge.
Place strip over the center of your nail, starting at cuticle line and pressing outward.
Pro Tip: Make sure strip is applied slightly above cuticle line, avoiding placement on skin.
STEP 4: PRESS
Press down firmly from center and side to side.
STEP 5: FILE
Fold over excess material.
Position the nail file horizontally along the contour of your nail. With one sweeping motion, file firmly across your free edge. Be sure to file in one direction at a time, filing from side to side will tear the edges.
How to Remove:
STEP 1: REMOVE
Apply a drop of cuticle oil or acetone remover onto your nail.
STEP 2: LIFT
Use manicure stick to gently and slowly lift nail strip from corner of the cuticle area.
Gradually roll the strip off your nail.
Do not peel off with force or in one quick motion
Keep out of reach of children
Strips do not dry out, store your extras for more mani creations!
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children
Polyurethane-11, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Polyester-5, Synthetic Fluorophlogopite, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN: Chromium Oxide Green, Iron Oxides, Red 36, Manganese Violet, Blue 1 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Aluminum Powder.