Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
NioxinScalp & Hair Leave-In Treatment System 2 (Fine/Progressed Thinning, Natural Hair)
Nioxin Scalp & Hair Leave-In Treatment System 2 (Fine/Progressed Thinning, Natural Hair) is a professional thickening scalp and hair leave-in treatment for natural hair with progressed thinning.
- Professional thickening scalp and hair leave-in treatment for natural hair with progressed thinning.
- Transactive Delivery System 2.0 technology provides thicker-looking hair by increasing the fullness of each hair strand.
- Moisturizes hair and scalp for thicker, fuller hair.
- Increases hair resilience plus moisture balance.
- Shake well. Apply evenly to entire scalp. Do not rinse.
- Nioxin's diameter-increasing Scalp Treatment is the final step of the three part System, which amplifies hair texture while protecting against breakage.
How To Use
Apply directly to entire scalp. Gently massage into scalp. Do not rinse. Use daily. May cause temporary redness to scalp after application.
Active Ingredients: Ensulizole, Sulisobenzone. Inactive Ingredients : Water/Eau, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Benzophenone-4, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acetamide Mea, Isopropyl C12-15-Pareth-9 Carboxylate, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Methyl Nicotinate, Fragrance/Parfum, Polysorbate 80, Polysorbate 60, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, PEG-23M, Methylisothiazolinone, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Lecithin, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Biotin/Folic Acid/Cyanocobalamin/Niacinamide/Pantothenic Acid/Pyridoxine/Riboflavin/Thiamine/Yeast Polypeptides, Yeast Extract/Extrait De Levure, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment.