Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
EcoToolsRose Water Bioblender Makeup Sponge
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
The EcoTools Rose Water Bioblender gives you that flawless finish and can help to reduce skin redness, all while being environmentally friendly.
- Naturally infused with rose water, which has anti-inflammatory & redness-reducing benefits
- Gives you a flawless, glowing look without the added waste
- Can be used damp for a sheer, dewy glow or used dry for fuller coverage & touch-ups
- Made using only 5 ingredients
- Distinct patented shape has 3 distinct edges which allows you get into hard-to-reach areas of your face, such as under the eyes, the contours of your cheeks & along the jawline
- Flat edge: Blur product on lower lash line & brow bone
- Small edge: Contour around the eyes, nose & cheekbones
- Large edge: Apply foundation to the face with a bouncing motion
- Bionanopol is the secret ingredient that makes Bioblender biodegradable & compostable
- Made with recycled materials
- FSC certified, biodegradable paper packaging printed with soy ink
- Cruelty-free & vegan - never tested on animals
How To Use
Wet the sponge, squeezing out excess water, until damp. Use the flat edge to blur your liquid makeup into the lower lash line and brow bone. Use the small edge to contour around the eyes, nose, and cheekbones and the large edge to apply foundation to the face with a bouncing motion. Use the round base to blend makeup for a finished look. The Bioblender can also be used with powder for a more hydrating look.
Cleaning, care, and maintenance: Rinse through with lukewarm water after each use. Deep clean once per week with a makeup sponge cleanser. Dab on a dot of your favorite makeup sponge cleanser. Add water and gently squeeze to lather. Rinse the sponge with water. Air dry thoroughly in a well-ventilated area. Store in a cool, dry place. Ensure to replace your sponge every 30 days as bacteria can grow on sponges due to exposure to makeup, oils, and impurities. EcoTools recommends replacing your makeup tools to ensure highest quality performance and application.
Do not use on irritated, damaged, or broken skin. If irritation develops, discontinue use immediately. Replace every 12 months.
Water, Corn, Bionanopol, Natural Preservatives, Natural Pigment.