Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Dashing DivaReal Black Glaze Starter Kit
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
A complete starter kit to achieve the pro-finish and sculpted effect of a salon gel manicure at home with ease with Dashing Diva's Real Black GLAZE. GLAZE innovation is a semi-cured gel strip delivering salon results: molded shape, mega volume, and mirror shine that's gel strong for up to 14 days.
- A staple look that everyone can pull off, any time of year. Semi-cured true black strips with mega volume & maximum shine. A complete starter kit to achieve the pro-finish and sculpted effect of a salon gel manicure at home with ease.
- Mini LED Lamp: compact, portable & powerful
- Powered by a USB cable, connect to any device
- Two settings: 45 or 60 seconds
- Ergonomic design for manicure and pedicure use
- Compatible with all gel nail products
- Easy application: Fool-proof, fast curing formula
- Molded shape: Curved volume is molded to nail shape, it's thicker in the center and thinner at the cuticle for superior fit our proprietary DOME EFFECT
- Mega volume: Plump volume that masks imperfections for an even pro-finish
- Mirror shine: Rich vibrant color with light reflecting particles delivers brilliant shine
- Gel strong up to 14 days: Lasting shine, durable wear that's chip-proof and scratch-proof
- Mini LED Lamp
- 34 Semi-cured Gel Nail Strips (in 12 sizes)
- Nail File
- Manicure Stick
- 2 Prep Pads
How To Use
Step 1: Prep - Wash hands with soap and water. Shape nails and push back cuticles. Use enclosed Prep Pad to ensure nails are clear from oils and residue. Make sure your nails are completely dry before application.
Step 2: Select Size - Hold the sheet over nail to find your size. If you are in between sizes, always size down.
Step 3: Apply - Gently lift strip from sheet starting from edge. Place strip over the center of your nail, starting at cuticle line and pressing outward. For optimal adhesion, the strip should be placed above the cuticle line avoiding skin or cuticles.
Step 4: Remove Film - Remove the protective film.
Step 5: Press - Press down firmly from center and side to side.
Step 6: Trim - Trim strip flush to your nails using nail scissors or nail clippers.
Step 7: Cure - Press the button at the back of the lamp. First insert four fingers under the lamp and cure. Next insert thumb and cure separately. Cure under LED light for 45 seconds. Pro Tip: To activate two-timer function quickly push button for 45 second cure. For a 60 second cure, hold down button for 3 seconds.
Step 8: File - Position the nail file horizontally along the contour of your nail. With one sweeping motion, file firmly across your free edge. Make sure GLAZE does not exceed beyond your nail length. Any overhang will cause chipping or cracking. Pro Tip: Using the wooden manicure stick gently press down on glaze strip thoroughly to seal all edges before curing. This will prevent hair and debris from catching onto the nail strip perimeter.
How To Remove:
Step 1: Remove - Apply cuticle oil on nail bed.
Step 2: Lift - Use manicure stick to gently and slowly lift nail strip from corner of the cuticle area. Gradually push the strip off your nail. Caution: Do not peel off with force or in one quick motion.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Flammable. Avoid direct contact or close contact to flame or extreme heat.
Polyurethane-11, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Polyester-5, Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Red 36 (CI 12085), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum hydroxide (CI 77002), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyurethane 33, Titanium oxide, Tin oxide, Aluminum Powder (CI 77000)