Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
e.l.f. CosmeticsPure Skin Cleanser
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Cruelty Free
e.l.f. Cosmetics Skin's Pure Skin Cleanser, a dermatologist developed non-irritating gentle cream face cleanser that washes away dirt and leaves skin looking and feeling refreshed and nourished.
- Dermatologist developed, non-foaming cream face cleanser
- Fragrance-free, non-comedogenic formula, gentle enough for daily use
- Effectively removes dirt, oil, and impurities without irritation
- Leaves your skin feeling refreshed, hydrated, and squeaky clean
- Great for cleansing all skin types (even sensitive skin)
- Enriched with skin-loving ingredients like Oat Milk, Niacinamide, and Ceramides to soothe, moisturize, and promote an even-toned complexion
- Proud to be 100% vegan and cruelty-free, worldwide. Because kindness is chic.
- Oat Milk: Nourishes and soothes skin
- Niacinamide: Minimizes pores, evens out skin tone, and delivers antioxidant benefits
- Allanoin: Soothes and moisturizes skin without irritation
- Ceramides: Builds up the skin's moisture barrier
- Hyaluronic Acid: Locks in moisture for a plump complexion
- All e.l.f. products are free from phthalates, parabens, nonylphenol ethoxylates, triclosan, triclocarban, and hydroquinone.
- All skincare is also free from sulfates.
How To Use
Gently massage 1-2 pumps onto damp skin, rinse and pat dry. Use morning and night. Pairs With: e.l.f. Pure Skin Toner and e.l.f. Pure Skin Moisturizer.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Avena sativa (oat) Kernel Flour, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, TocopherylAcetate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Allantoin, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Carbomer, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Tromethamine.
California Prop65 Warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer
Learn more at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov