Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
No7 Pure Retinol 0.3% Night Concentrate helps accelerate surface skin renewal. This retinol concentrate is formulated with 0.3% Pure Retinol and a retinol optimizer encapsulation system that enhances pure retinol delivery. (Claims based on consumer study of UK women over 8 weeks)
- No7 Pure Retinol 0.3% retinol concentrate delivers dramatic results and is formulated to be gentle on the skin
- Kick starts surface skin renewal from the very first night
- Retinol concentrate is clinically proven, dermatologist approved and fragrance-free
- Limit initial use to once or twice a week on non-consecutive nights, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, then every night as tolerated. As a guide, it will normally take at least 4 weeks to reach nightly use
- Overnight: Skin looks smoother, softer and moisturized
- In 2 weeks: Skin looks tighter, brighter and clearer
- In 12 weeks: Skin looks firmer and more even, wrinkles and pigmentation appear reduced
- Pure Retinol (0.3%): expert-recommended level, optimized for efficacy and comfort
- Retinol Optimizer (1%): slow-release system for enhanced delivery
- Retinol Soother (0.2%): helps to calm skin and minimize irritation
How To Use
Limit initial use to once or twice per week on non-consecutive nights, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, then every night as tolerated. It will normally take at least 4 weeks to reach nightly use.
- In the evening, apply 2 pumps to cleansed face, avoiding the eye, outer eye and lip area
- Allow to completely absorb before applying age-defying serum or liberally applying night cream
Precautions: Contains retinol, which may cause sensitivity. Please ensure you read the Directions and Warnings carefully before your first use, and retain the enclosed leaflet for future reference. NOTE: When pregnant or breastfeeding it is recommended to avoid any products containing Retinoids.
- Do not apply to irritated, broken or inflamed skin.
- No7 does not recommend using facial hair removal products/methods whilst using this product.
- Retinol can make the skin more sensitive to UV radiation. Limit sun exposure and ensure you apply minimum SPF 15 Day Cream every morning while using this product.
- Avoid contact with eyes and lips. If product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if taking prescription acne medication or undergoing a skin peeling regime.
Aqua (Water/Eau), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Retinol, Bisabolol, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Laurate, Potassium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Behentrimonium Chloride, Sucrose Laurate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Benzoic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.
Free gift with purchase
Free gift with purchase
Free Retinol deluxe sample with $25 No7 purchase (valid thru 10/21/23 or while quantities last)