Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Keys SoulcareProtect Your Light Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen
Only here|Item 2598947
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
Powerful hydration meets invisible broad spectrum sun protection for all skin tones in Keys Soulcare dermatologist developed Protect Your Light Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen with Squalane and Niacinamide.
- Developed in partnership with a board-certified dermatologist
- Clean skincare formula, lightweight moisturizer
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 protection
- Broad spectrum SPF 30 protects from the damaging effects of the sun, while squalane and niacinamide keep skin soft and balanced
- Hydrates and moisturizes
- Invisible on all skin tones
- Lightweight & non-greasy
- SPF protection goes on completely clear, leaving you feeling refreshed, hydrated, and radiating with confidence
- Layers well with skincare & makeup
- For normal, dry, combo, and oily skin types
- Clean, cruelty-free, and Leaping Bunny Certified
- AFFIRMATION: You protect your inner light
- Squalane: A plant-based, lipid-rich moisturizer that helps soften skin.
- Niacinamide: A potent form of vitamin B3 that helps brighten and balance the skin’s appearance.
- parabens, phthalates, sulfates, formaldehyde, nonylphenol ethoxylates, triclosan, triclocarban, toluene, coal tar, lead, mercury, acrylamide, hydroquinone, and over 1,680 substances restricted by the FDA and European Union Cosmetics Regulation Guidelines.
How To Use
Use as the last step of your daily skincare ritual. Massage evenly onto face and neck. Reapply every two hours when exposed to sunlight. To complete the ritual, recite the affirmation during application.
SOULFUL PAIRING: Since this formula is invisible with no white cast or flashback, it blends effortlessly with Let Me Glow Illuminating Serum.
Try using the two-finger rule to be sure you're using enough to get effective SPF coverage: dispense a line of moisturizer along your pointer and middle finger, and then apply to face and neck.
For the best absorption and even application, dot sunscreen onto skin and blend.
Let fully absorb for about 30 seconds before applying other formulas.
OFFERING FAQ: I wear SPF 50. Will SPF 30 protect me enough?
According to the Skin Cancer Foundation and the EWG, SPF 15 protects the skin from 93% from the sun's harmful rays. SPF 30 protects from 97% and SPF 50 protects about 98%. The higher SPF protection is marginal in comparison and may deliver a false sense of protection. You can't stay in the sun longer because of a higher SPF rating.
Precautions: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product: keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if: rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Active ingredients: Avobenzone 3.0% Homosalate 9.0% Octisalate 5.0% Octocrylene 7.0%.
Inactive ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Niacinamide, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Trehalose, Silica, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water, Panthenol, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Stearyl Heptanoate, Stearyl Caprylate,Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Coco- Glucoside, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA.
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This brand is excluded from most Ulta Beauty coupons.