Prep: Clean nails with polish remover and wash hands thoroughly with soap. Then, clean nails with one of the enclosed prep pads. Select the correct nail size for each finger and set aside in order.
Reusable Application: Nails are reusable up to 3 times (maximum: 2 times using Adhesive Tabs, then 1 time using Glue). For maximum reusability, use nail glue last.
- Nails and Adhesive Tabs have coordinating sizes. Select Adhesive Tab that coordinates with selected nail size & peel off sheet.
- Apply Adhesive Tab to artificial nail, press & smooth; peel off film.
- Align nail with cuticle and press down firmly starting in the middle, then each side. Expert Tip: Press nails down several times; avoid contact with water for 1 hour.
Removal: For Adhesive Tabs, gently lift artificial nails from cuticle line with manicure stick. Remove remaining Adhesive Tabs from natural and/or artificial nails with manicure stick. Store nails in original packaging for reuse. For glue removal, see below.
- Apply glue to back of artificial nail, then to natural nail.
- Align with cuticle, gently press on & hold for 5 seconds. Expert Tip: Apply enough glue to avoid air pockets, secure adhesion, and extend wear.
Removal: Trim & file surface to disrupt protective top coat. Use KISS Glue OFF , or soak nails in acetone polish remover until soft. Wipe off softened nails & glue. Do not force or pull nails off.
Caution: Cyanoacrylate. Danger. Bonds skin and eyes in seconds. Keep out of reach of children. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation. Keep away from eyes. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water. Seek medical attention. Use only as directed. Wash skin if incidental contact occurs.