Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Nads NaturalNatural Wax Strip Kit
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Cruelty Free
Nad's Natural Wax Strip Kit removes body and facial hair quickly and easily. These ready-to-use waxing strips use gentle, naturally-derived ingredients to remove hair for up to 5 weeks.
- Made with vegan & naturally-derived ingredients
- Includes 3 different strip sizes, ideal for face, body & bikini waxing
- ready-to-use waxing strips - just rub, peel & go!
- Gently removes hair by the root for up to 5 weeks
- Eco-wax strip is made with 99.2% vegetal origin materials that shape to your curves
- Hypoallergenic & Dermatologically-tested
- Post-wax Oil helps to soothe skin and remove excess wax residue
- Natural Wax Strips (10 ct double-sided)
- Natural Wax Strips for Face (3 ct double-sided)
- Natural Wax Strips for Bikini (3 ct double-sided)
- Post Wax Oil 9ml (0.3 oz)
- Hair Free for up to 5 weeks
- 9/10 say hair removal was quick and easy
How To Use
- Ensure skin is clean, dry and free of oils and moisturizers.
- Briefly rub strips between palms to ensure wax is warm. Slowly separate double strips into two strips.
- Apply strip with pressure and firmly smooth over 3-4 times in direction of hair growth with the palm of your hand or your fingers.
- Immediately place strip over the wax. Using the palm of your hand firmly smooth over the strip 3-4 times in direction of hair growth.
- Holding skin taut, pull strip back quickly and as close and parallel to the skin as possible in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Soothe the area and remove any excess wax using warm water or a Post Wax Calming Wipe.
Hair on upper lip grows in two directions, so treat it in two stages. Chin hair should be removed by pulling upward toward the nose. Do not treat the same area twice.
In the Bikini Line area, it is especially important to keep the skin taut when removing the strip by pulling on the skin of your thigh. Do not treat the same area twice.
Underarm hair tends to grow in two different directions so treat it in two stages. Hold skin taut by lifting elbow up. Do not treat the same area twice.
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children.
- Not suitable for face, underarm, breast nipple, scalp, perianal or genital areas, eyebrows, or male beard area.
- Before each use, follow the directions to test the wax and oil wipe on a small area of skin you wish to treat. If after 24 hours, there is no adverse reaction, proceed with full application.
- May not suitable for the elderly or diabetics.
- Do NOT use if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if undergoing any of the following dermatological treatments: topical retin A, skin peel, dermabrasion or laser resurfacing.
- Do NOT use on sunburnt, dry, flaky, broken or irritated skin or over warts, pimples, moles, varicose veins or wounds or if you have previously experienced adverse reactions to waxes.
- Allow 24 hours before using antiperspirant, perfume or astringent lotion on the treated area.
- It is normal for skin to appear red after waxing. If discomfort or a burning sensation is experienced, apply a cold compress to the area.
- If sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Store at room temperature.
POST WAX OIL: Conduct a patch test on a small patch of skin in the area you want to treat. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction proceed with full application. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse with water. If irritation persists, seek medical advice. For external use only.
Natural Wax Strips: Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Synthetic Beeswax.
Post Wax Oil: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil.