Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Nads NaturalNatural Sugar Wax
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Cruelty Free
Nad's Natural Sugar Wax warms with body heat as it's smoothed onto the skin and waxed away - along with your unwanted hair - to leave the skin salon smooth for up to eight weeks. The mistake-proof formula easily washes away with water giving you the confidence to achieve salon results at home.
- Made with 100% natural and vegan ingredients
- Great for full body and facial hair removal
- Gently removes hair by the root for long-lasting smooth results
- No-heat formula warms up with natural body heat
- Mistake-proof, easily washes away with water
- 100% cotton strips can be rinsed and re-used for future sessions
- No synthetic fragrances or colors
- Hypoallergenic & Dermatologically-tested
- Natural Sugar Wax (6.0z oz)
- Re-Usable 100% Cotton Strips (10 ct)
- Wooden Applicators (6 ct)
- BONUS Natural Pre-wax Cleansing Soap with argan oil
- Hair Free for up to 5 weeks
- 9/10 say wax strip is effective in removing hair from Body
- 97% say skin say upper lip was left feeling smooth, soft and silky after hair removal
- 9/10 say there were no signs of irritation after waxing
How To Use
Thoroughly clean the area to be treated using the Nad's Pre-Wax Cleansing Soap. Ensure all oils, makeup and moisturizers are removed and then wipe skin completely dry.
Apply a thin layer of wax in the direction of hair growth. Hair should be at 1/8 - 1/4 inches long.
Immediately place strip over the wax. Using the palm of your hand firmly smooth over the strip 3-4 times in direction of hair growth.
Holding skin taut with one hand, quickly pull strip off in the opposite direction of hair growth. The quicker you pull the strip back the more effective the hair removal. Remember to hold skin taut with your free hand and to pull close to the skin rather than away from the skin.
Keep out of reach of children. Before each use, follow the directions to test the wax on a small area of skin you wish to treat. If after 24 hours, there is no adverse reaction, proceed with full application. Not suitable for use on the scalp, nipple, perineal or genital areas. May not suitable for the elderly or diabetics. Do NOT use if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if undergoing any of the following dermatological treatments: topical retin A, skin peel, dermabrasion or laser resurfacing. Do NOT use on sunburnt, dry, flaky, broken or irritated skin or over warts, pimples, moles, varicose veins or wounds or if you have previously experienced adverse reactions to waxes. Do NOT use directly after a shower. Wait at least 15 minutes, until skin is dry and moisture-free. Allow 24 hours before using antiperspirant, perfume or astringent lotion on the treated area. It is normal for skin to appear red after waxing. If discomfort or a burning sensation is experienced, apply a cold compress to the area. If sensation persists, seek medical advice. Do NOT store in the bathroom. Store in a dry environment and away from direct sunlight. Wax may become ineffective if it comes into contact with water.
Sugar Wax: Sucrose, Aqua (Water), Acetum (Vinegar), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Juice, Citric Acid.
Pre-Wax Cleansing Soap: Odium Palmater, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua (Water), Lavandula Spica (Lavender) Flower Oil, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.