Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
MoonMoon Dust Advanced Fresh Breath and Balancing Paste Booster Powder
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
Moon Dust Fresh Breath and Balancing paste booster by Moon Oral Beauty acts like a polish for teeth, with kaolin and bentonite clays to help brush those stains away. Now formulated with natural adaptogens to help soothe your gums and balance your mouth for long lasting fresh breath.
- A little goes a long way - pair with your favorite MOON toothpaste just 1-2x per week for enhanced teeth whitening
- Natural Adaptogens including goji berry, ashwagandha, and licorice root
- Animal products
- Artificial flavors
How To Use
- Place usual amount of toothpaste on toothbrush bristles.
- Lightly dip pasted bristles into jar, evenly coating with MOON DUST powder. Tap to remove excess.
- Brush teeth as usual to reveal a whiter, brighter smile.
Use only 1-2 times per week as an enhancement to your normal brushing routine.
Neutral flavor allows you to pait with you favorite Moon Oral Beauty Toothpaste.
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children.
Kaolin, Hydrated Silica, Xylitol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Sodium Bicarbonate, Maltodextrin, Bentonite, Diatomaceous Earth/Solum Diatomeae/Terre De Diatomees, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Citrate, Urea Peroxide, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Flavor/Aroma, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf, Astragalus Membranaceus Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Curcuma Zedoaria Root Powder, Honokiol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Withania Somnifera Leaf Extract, Water/Aqua/Eau, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Quartz, Citral, Limonene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
California Prop65 Warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer
Learn more at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov