Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
PipetteMineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50
Online only|Item 2591708
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
Pipette's Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 is a baby-friendly, family-loved daily formula that blends in effortlessly, with zinc oxide for UVA/UVB protection.
- Provides everyday broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with non-nano mineral zinc oxide
- Lightweight, quick-absorbing, hydrating formula blends into skin effortlessly
- Pipette's hypoallergenic Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 is gentle enough for daily use for babies, kids, and the whole family
- Formulated without chemical UV blockers, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, parabens, natural irritants, petrolatum.
- All Pipette products are created with the support of biologists, pediatricians and dermatologists, and are rigorously tested to ensure their safety.
- Hypoallergenic, vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance free, and made with non-comedogenic ingredients.
- Pipette is committed to caring for more than skin. From ingredients to packaging, all Pipette products are made as sustainably and ethically as possible.
- Reef-friendly, non-nano zinc oxide provides broad-spectrum protection and blends in easily.
- Wild gooseberry extract helps calm the effects of infrared light, which can heat and irritate baby's delicate skin - while plant-derived antioxidant bisabolol calms irritation and moisturizes.
- Renewable, sugarcane-derived squalane, a hydrating superhero, helps sunscreen glide on, adding weightless moisture to help bring natural balance to the skin.
- 100% agreed the Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 is good for baby's skin.*
- 100% agreed the Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50is easy to apply and use on baby's skin.*
- 100% felt the Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 left baby's skin hydrated after application.*
- 100% said the Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 didn't irritate baby's skin.*
- 100% said baby's skin felt soft and smooth after applying.*
- 94% said the Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 did not rub into baby's eyes.*
- *Based on a 14-day consumer use study of 32 children, ages 6 months - 3 years, after 14 days of use.
How To Use
Shake well before use. Apply generously from head to toes fifteen minutes before sun exposure.
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and take other sun protection measures, including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses, reapply at least every 2 hours, use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor. Use only as directed above. Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20%Inactive Ingredients: Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetyl Palmitate, Coco-Glucoside, Ethyl Ferulate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Lecithin, Bisabolol, Physalis Angulata Extract, Xanthan Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum, Sodium Gluconate, Isostearic Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Caprylyl Glycol.