Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
TweezermanLimited Edition Majestic Turquoise Holiday Skincare Set
Online only|Item 2617084
Tweezerman's Limited Edition Majestic Turquoise Skincare Set features professional quality essentials to reveal smooth and blemish free skin. Includes three replacement blades.
- Facial Razor: Provides easy removal of peach fuzz and gentle exfoliation of dull, dead skin.
- Stainless steel blades are sanitary, durable and easy to clean.
- For optimal performance, replace razor blades every 2 - 3 months or as needed; 3 replacement blades included.
- Safety cap included for storage.
- Skin Care Tool: Removes blackheads and whiteheads safely and hygienically, as using fingers can cause scarring or infection.
- Long, flat loop specially designed to gently and flawlessly roll out mature white heads.
- Smaller, angled end designed to effectively press out blackheads without damaging skin.
- Textured body provides a no-slip grip for added comfort and control.
- Premium quality stainless steel is durable and easy to clean.
- Dermatologist tested.
How To Use
- Start with clean and moisturized skin OR use while washing your face, with your face wash still on the skin.
- After removing cap from tool, hold the razor at an angle and apply short, feathery strokes downward and with light pressure anywhere you need to remove excess hair.
- Once finished, rinse face and apply moisturizer or serum to avoid drying.
- Rinse razor with warm water or an alcohol wipe to clean. Once dry, replace cap and store.
Skin Care Tool:
- Use with extreme care. Before use, sterilize tool with alcohol or antibacterial soap and hot water.
- Take a hot, steamy shower or use a hot washcloth to open pores. Use only on pre-cleansed skin.
- For whiteheads, wait until the blemish has broken open then gently glide the long, flat loop over it to release debris from the pore.
- Use the opposite side's smaller, angled wire to gently press out blackheads without damaging skin.
- Sterilize tool after use with alcohol or antibacterial soap and hot water.
Facial Razor: Clean with alcohol to prevent infection and bacteria build-up before and after each use. Place the cap back on the razors after use and store in a dry place. Handle razor with care, blade is sharp.
Skin Care Tool: Disinfect tool ends with isopropyl alcohol or peroxide after each use. Tool can be sanitized in an autoclave or barbicide.