Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Dashing DivaLight Show Gloss Ultra Shine Gel Palette
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
Create custom nail looks in minutes with Dashing Diva Light Show GLOSS Ultra Shine Gel Palette. These gel nail strips make nail art easy and last up to 14 days!
- Super strong gel manicure that lasts up to 14 days
- Chip-resistant, ultra-shiny gel nail strips
- Quick application
- Non-wrinkling formula
- No UV dry time
- Gentle, non-damaging removal
- Upgraded with larger sizes and tapered file for easier filing
- Expanded accent size options for even more mani styles
- Vitamin-E Prep Pad included
- Palettes include 1 base color plus three accent designs
- Strips do not dry out, store your extras for more mani creations
- 32 Gel Nail Strips in 12 Sizes
- Vitamin E Prep Pad
- Nail File
- Instruction Sheet
How To Use
STEP 1: PREP
- Wash hands with soap and water
- Shape nails and push back cuticles
- Use enclosed Prep Pad to ensure nails are clear from oils and residue
- Make sure your nails are completely dry before application
Pro Tip: Try Red Therapy Base Seal Treatment for GLOSS to hydrate and strengthen natural nails while extending the wear of GLOSS
STEP 2: SELECT SIZE
- Select strip size for each nail. For optimal fit, the strip should not exceed past the nail bed onto skin or cuticles
- Gently lift strip from sheet starting from edge
Pro Tip: If you are in between sizes always choose the smaller size for proper adhesion.
Pro Tip: Use a tweezer to lift strip from sheet more easily and limit compromising the adhesion
STEP 3: APPLICATION
- Place strip over the center of your nail, starting at cuticle line and pressing outward
- Press down firmly from center and side to side.
Pro Tip: Make sure strip is applied slightly above cuticle line, avoiding placement on skin.
STEP 4: FINISH
- Fold over excess material
- Position the nail file horizontally along the contour of your nail. With one sweeping motion, file firmly across your free edge. Be sure to file in one direction at a time, filing from side to side will tear the edges.
Pro tip: If you have excessive material when folding strip over nail edge, trim with a scissor or nail clipper before filing.
Pro tip: For optimal adhesion, avoid exposing nails to lotions, oils or water for at least one hour after application.
HOW TO REMOVE:
- Apply a drop of cuticle oil or acetone remover onto your nail
- Use manicure stick to gently and slowly lift nail strip from corner of the cuticle area
- Gradually roll the strip off your nail.
CAUTION: Do not peel off with force or in one quick motion
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children
Gloss: Polyurethane-11, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, May Contain: Polyester-5, Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Red 36 (CI 12085), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum hydroxide (CI 77002), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyurethane 33, Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Tin oxide
Prep Pad: Isopropyl Alcohol, Aqua Water, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tocopheryl Acetate