Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Fairy TalesLemon-Aid Conditioner
Online only|Item 2228545
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
Fairy Tales Lemon-Aid Conditioner is a deep cleansing treatment heals sun damaged hair with natural extracts and moisturizing ingredients!
- Prevent the buildup of sea salt, chlorine green with gentle fruit extracts.
- Vitamins and minerals restore softness, boost shine and protect hair.
- Leave-in for 3-5 minutes for super deep conditioning.
- Great for swimmers and beachgoers of all ages.
- Color safe for mom's hair too!
- Natural ingredients like wild cherry bark extract, calendula flower extract, and goldenseal extract provide deep cleansing treatment to help heal sun damaged hair.
- Aloe, jojoba, vitamins E and B restore moisture, hydrate and add shine for tangle free soft and silky hair after hours of swimming in salt or chlorine.
- Sulfate free, paraben free, phthalate free, gluten free, soy free, dairy free and nut-free.
- No harsh chemicals or toxins.
How To Use
For Chlorine/mineral removal: Shampoo with Fairy Tales Lifeguard Shampoo. Apply Fairy Tales Lemon-Aid Conditioner to the hair, comb thru and leave-in for 2-5 minutes. Rinse.
Water/Eau/Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Phytantriol, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Hydrastis Canandensis (Golden Seal) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid.
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This item is NOT eligible for coupon discounts.